Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holiday

Number 1! Number 1! Number 1!

Oh, yeah! I went to watch Enteng Kabisote 3 and I wasn't surprised that it the cinema was a Standing Room [please excuse the grammar]. I love watching movies on Christmas day because seeing so many people is fun [atleadt for me] except for some things that happened today. On my way to SM, I rode a trike to Imus. I love taking the backride so I did then there was this guy with "icky-looking skin" beside me. I tried my best to avoid him by clinging tightly to the other side of the trike, since he was seated between me and the driver but he would still, somehow, bump me. Not that he's too contemptible but if you've seen him, you would not want to get near him too. I mean, I'm not sure if it was scabies or dried chicken pox scars on his skin and skin germs are so easy to pass and catch. Nevermind.. Okay.. Now went I got to the SM Cinemas, I had to walk a few times back and forth looking for the ticket booth. The third floor was full of people and it took me some minutes before I had my turn to buy my ticket. I don't really mind having to watch the movie standing up for two hours but then.. I was standing at the stairs that lead to the balcony when someone stood behind me. That was really nothing until I can feel something from behind. I felt something slowly rubbing at the left side of my behind. I have no idea what that was and I don't think I wanna know because that really disgusted me so even if my position was already fine I decided to move away and find another place inside the cinema to watch. After a few seconds when I left that man went away to and left the cinema. So it's obvious.. That f'n perverted man! Grrr.. Experiences like this makes me wary of the human male species. Well, my friends [boys] are not like that but I still cannot understand the reason for the existence of such behavior whether male or female. Two words: REALLY DISGUSTING! I was really glad when I found this nice seat in the balcony, the aisle. At first there was this annoying old woman who sat at the armpiece of the seat beside me and carried a child on her lap whose shoes are hitting my back and somehow pulling my hair but it's not so long till they found an seat and went there.

EK3 rocks! I loved that gay ogre with Shintaro Gokuyami, KC, Ta-KCs-Castle, hahaha! The graphics is superb! Now my want to be a graphic artist is stronger [ehem.. excuse the graphics again.. please..].

Anyway, Christmas eve [last night] wasn't so jolly when everybody says it should be. It can't be when someone's throwing their frustrations at you. Some stuffs can't be helped and we can't always keep things from happening but do I really have to be the one to always catch it all? They make me feel sorry for being the way I am, inducing self-pity. I'm getting really sick of this kind of life. One less thing to celebrate. Well, I'm always sad during the holidays [Christmas and New Year]. I don't know, something about this season makes me sad. That's actually the reason why I went to the cinema alone. I could've invited a friend to come with me but I needed some time alone. I just wish I could be happier, Merry as the greeting say..

Merry?.. Christmas..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home