Saturday, December 23, 2006

Nothing Much

I hate my typos. My English becomes a disaster.

Yesterday, Camille and I went mall-hopping. She's, like, the oldest friend I've ever had. We've been friends since gradeschool. We went for an Anime Scavenger Hunt. We didn't get to really buy anything big since neither of us brought that much money. Our hunt brought us from SM Bacoor to SM Southmall to Festival Supermall and back to Lotus. Something about that day excited me.. I finally found a Ceres DVD and I'm definitely coming back for it. I'm starting, hopefully, a loading business soon, and waiting for my cousin's payment I'm making for her dance group, and I'm still waiting for the results of the other contests I joined [sana I won kahit isa lang.].

About the book I'm planning to write, so many ideas coming out here and there. I just hope it turns out to be a good one.

Fushigi Yuugi is still shown in Animax but too bad it's already been weeks since our cable's been cut and even if it isn't.. we're not subscribed to Animax. Kainis.

I'd like to thank, whoever you are, the one reading my blog from California.

One more night before Christmas Eve and I have nothing much to write. I guess that'd be it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home