Sunday, December 31, 2006

Resolution

Last Thursday I woke to the longest, adventured-packed dream I ever had. If I remember it right, it began with something that involved some of the cast of EK3. Yeah, seriously. They were my special guest in my very special dream. Then the next scene was inside my room with gays wearing colorful dresses with colorful fans conversing with me; we were making fun of something. Then I went out of my room straight to the kitchen with a possessed faucet. It wasn't our kitchen but looked something like my friend's kitchen. The faucet was possessed because it talked and would change temperature at will then I called out to Sakura [Card Captor] to exorcise the faucet but couldn't so she calls out to Sailor Venus who does the job. Then there was this toilet hanging at the wall like a wall fan and I was holding a dustpan then I went out of the house where there were animals. I was going to our neighbor's house and on the way, the road was wet, and I used the dustpan to take some water from the wet road and threw it to the animals I saw. Then they started following me. Before I got to where I was going, those animals were already after me so I had to run back home. They followed me home. Some of them were already inside and I was hiding at the back of our house. My mom covered a moose, and a bear [that folloed me] with a blanket and led it to one of our rooms. I went back into our house to check on the other animals that were after me and they were still there but they didn't see me except for this little brown talking monkey who ran to me right away and I ran into my room to hide. Darn, that part with the minkey scared me to death. I don't know why. What he was saying scared me but I didn't really understand because it seemed like some alien language. I woke up immediately and slept back again. Another dream followed but I can't remember. But it was good. Weird, but good.

I had another wonderful dream the next day but I can't remember though I hadn't really been sleeping so well. I have been if the case is how long I sleep but my sleeping pattern is rather not so good since I'm awake all night and would wake up the next day at noon.

After the earthquake in Taiwan a few days ago, the internet has been so f*cked up. F*ck that earthquake. I want some tsunami! Haha, go tsunami! Kill 'em! Grrr..

I had a very meaningful chat with a friend last night. I wanted to be purely hionest but at some point I had to lie because.. Let's just put it this way.. Gomen ne sunao ja nakuta, yume no nakanara ieru... Yeah, if you can understand what that means, you'll know what I'm trying to say. It's just not me to say what I feel or be fully honest about things like that. I don't wanna lie but I'm not really sorry for what I did. I just did what I thought was right, atleast for me.

The year ends and beginds in a few hours and.. Time for the tiger to eat the pig! I was born in the year of the Fire Tiger and the coming year is the year of the Fire Pig. Chinese horoscope says that this will be a good year for me. I hope so, really hope so.

I know I have to say goodbye to this year and I think it's just about time. I have lost so much and gained so much too, most of which is weight. I just have to, I need to and I want to change. I've been feeling like a lsoer for so long now, and if you've been reading my posts for the past year, it'd be no big secret. I let everything get me and bring me down. It made me weak and stopped me from standing my ground, and somehow I lost it. I wanted to win it back and I have to gain back my momentum in order to win my place back. I'm not really thinking of getting it back, it's more like I wanted to claim another ground for myself and make a kingdom out of it.. I am a fire tiger and I can burn all the negativites away and start another kingdom of fire. Rekka Shinnen! Bwahaha! More like hell, right? Haha, I had the wrong metaphor. Nevermind. Anyway, about the losses I had, I almost lost confidence in the very first talent I discovered and nurtured, drawing. That's like the worst thing that this year had done to me. I've been rediscovering myself everyday, and the world seems to close in on me and pull me down. Some mysterious force pushes me back up but they're just too strong and I'm near to losing. I just gotta keep on fighting and survive.. STARSTRUCK! Hahaha! Nah, but seriously..

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ONE AND ALL!

Can't wait to get back to school and grab the second book of the trilogy I was reading, His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman. I'm already done reading The Golden Compass before the exams but they don't allow borrowing during Christmas break so I didn't get to borrow the The Subtle Knife then The Amber Spyglass then.. I will become Lyra Belacqua. Hehe..

I am having fun with my otaku/anime addict friends. It's so good to know people with the same interest as yours, isn't it? Wala lang, I still love my friends but I'm just glad I made new friends. They make me think of my future collection, can't wait to buy them, Weeeeee!!!

I am so running out of things to write, so maybe I should stop for now. It's really nice that some people actually takes time to read my blog..

THANK YOU!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home